We guarantee all of our products to be delivered fresh and alive to your door. Any product not found to be alive when received should immediately be reported within 2 hours to Dorr Lobster by calling 207-546-7488. It is recommended by the Maine Lobster Promotion Council that lobsters be cooked immediately upon receipt.
Please note, our guarantee policy does not cover the following:
- Delivery problems due to customer’s address as given to us.
- Packages left outside for any amount of time. Someone should be home to receive the lobsters. Lobsters that are left unattended and perish will not be covered by our guarantee. If you cannot be home to receive the shipment, we suggest making arrangements to have them delivered to your place of work or arrange to pick them up at a UPS terminal.
- UPS weather related delay. Please check the weather before selecting a delivery date. We will not ship if packages won’t be delivered on time due to our weather in Maine. If you have questions regarding your weather and the ability to deliver to you on time, please call us to make a plan.
- We are not responsible for packages that get delayed during high-volume shipping periods (Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year).
If you have any questions, email Dorr Lobster email@example.com or call us at 207-546-7488.
Go to our Specials page to view our great deals on our fresh seafood.
* Select desired delivery date at check out. All orders are shipped UPS Next Day Air. Orders placed by 2 p.m. EST can be shipped same day for next day arrival.